Saturday, March 13, 2010

SLEEPOVER

Last night my friend spent the night at my house. Her name is Carollynn and she lives across the street. My brother's friend Sean spent the night too. The boys were annoying but I got over it. The boys stayed awake almost half of the night. Carollynn and I stayed up late too, and then it was hard to get up early this morning to go to Cole's pinewood derby. We were very tired at breakfast. Here, I'll show you.

We still had lots of fun today even if we were tired.

2 comments:

  1. Gracie,

    Mommy is very tired also! I didn't think those boys would ever go to bed! I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Honey!!

    I love your green shamrock background. It is going to bring you lots of good luck!! Watch out for sneaky leprechans!!! Happy St. Patrick's Day early!!
    Hugs and Kisses
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete